Wednesday 7 March 2012

using attraction in network marketing to promote any business

Here's a copy of a recent email, 
once again a switched on networker wanting to take advantage of promoting their network marketing opportunity on the web.


Hello Amy,

Here's the info I have on building semi online and using meetup.

Firstly I'm a bit of a tech head so if there's anything too technical in here let me know.

I set up an in between page that can help me with page rankings on MonaVie. This way I get people calling me up and asking to join.

I use meetup by contacting the people in the group personally and identitfying who wants what.

I have set up the inbetween page - powerpage through the following.
Click the link on the youtube video.

You can set up your page by clicking join afterwards.

I championed the technique of getting a google front page rank within 2 hours.
But it was a little technical, hence getting it automated with the above system.

You can view an example power page at the following.


These are both inbetween pages for my monavie business.

By all means start a meetup group, but don't start one with MonaVie name in it - monavie compliance could ask you to shut down.

Hope this helps.

regards
Mark
skype: mark.hopgood

No comments:

Post a Comment