Wednesday 8 February 2012

Another thing my 7 year old son taught me today

I love being a dad - I get to do things I wouldn't be able to do otherwise. Because I get to drop my boys off to school in the morning and pick them up, I'm often speaking to them about what they did during their day and what they like doing.

My Son Showing me the way on a recent treasure hunt


Well the other day we were walking back and it was a Tuesday. This is when they normally do swimming and my 7 year old who doesn't really like swimming said that he'd swum a width of the pool. Wow, I thought. His Tuesday practice with school must have made a difference.

I asked him if it was the practise. He said no, he'd just decided to start swimming. I asked him what made him decide. He said he was fed up of having floats thrown at him, and all he was doing was just treading water. He just decided to act.

That's the challenge with many people that come my way. They are fed up of just treading water in their lives and want to act. Do something different. I show them a way to generate a second income with a friendly supportive team. I find that people that are ready to take the plunge in the deep end find it easier to do so when there is a lifeguard near by.

The reason I wrote this blog is so that it will inspire my team and anyone who is just about to dive in that they may be encouraged.

Mark N Hopgood
07767 875 550 (UK)
904 638 9046 (US)
mark.hopgood (skype)
mark@hopgood.eu

1 comment:

  1. I also call this article, Sink, Swim or Fly? What will you do today?

    ReplyDelete